Saturday, September 12, 2009

Labor day- Bear lake!!

I think.... I know I'm going to be sad when we have kids and we cant just get up and decide to go to bear lake for the night! We knew we wanted to go camping for labor day but didn't really have any plans on where to go or what we were doing! So as i was talking to Kilee she told me that they were going to bear lake and invited us to camp on the lawn of the cabin!!! That's exactly what we did! Sure there were beds for us to sleep in, inside the cabin but that wouldn't be very fun! So we just drove up for the night and played on the boats in the morning!! It was so fun! Thanks Ki and Ty for letting us come play!
Cory Learned to wake surf!! He got up and did awesome, even let go of the rope a few times!
Pro wake boarder.....Jumped the wake......360......toe touch......Just kidding! Sadly that was my first wake board of the season because of finishing school and the wedding we didn't really have time to go boating!! I was pretty sore the next few days!

Ki and Ty holding on for dear life!
I sure love this man!
It was about 12:30am when we got the tent up! Good thing Cory had his head lamp!!! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment