Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ketchup.....no worries i will ketch-u-up on our life!!

No excuses....I fell off the wagon, That's the only reason for this almost two month leave of absence!! The wagon of blogs! I haven't even blog stalked!! That's how bad i have been! Yes we do have Internet but with two jobs sometimes i just don't have time! Good thing 2010 starts a new clean slate! Let me back track a little!
We made our first baby!!!! haha
William Steven McArthur
"Chilly Willy"
Dad where's our money?!
Christmas day! Our first Christmas together
12 o' clock rolled around and I was ready to celebrate Christmas.... but turns out Cory wasn't, so we had to compromise for 6... I woke up rolled out of bed got Cory up, and walked out to the Christmas tree, but not before I ran into a wall of tape on the other side of the door, you know Santa trap... inside my stalking I found a note to go into the laundry room, inside the dryer I found my first present, a shampoo bowl!!!
One note led to another, and I got a chair to go with the bowl, a tray to hold hair supplies, and the best ever was found in our unfinished room, which Cory kept me out of for the past 2 weeks, a miracle in itself... As I walked in i stepped onto the most beautiful hard wood floor!!! He spent almost all day Christmas eve finishing it!
Thank you so much babe!!! I love you

There is a new restaurant in orem called "pirate island".....so we DRESSED UP!
Look at my hot pirate man!
The classic date to temple square
Once upon a time... we went to a golden party... so naturally Cory would have to grow a gold mustache.... the end.
I love the San Diego temple... we went to see Cory's cousin Rachelle and Dan's wedding. It was so fun to meet all the Marler family... His mom is from a family of 9 kids!!! I found out I am number 120 in the Marler posterity.
We celebrated our first.....Christmas party!! It was so fun to have a bunch of our close friends over for a awesome dinner and a white elephant exchange! These glasses are the coolest! When you look at the Christmas lights they turn into shapes!

3 comments:

  1. It was so fun so see you both- Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable! Glad to "see" you back. I missed you from your last post. Hope you have a wonderful New Year! We hope to get out there sometime this year to see all of you!! Love you Katie-belle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I am in the background of your temple square picture! I love the snowbaby, I will babysit him anytime :)

    ReplyDelete