Wednesday, March 24, 2010


The time has come....I got my baby! We have saved up since before Christmas for this little sucker, we would put our extra cash in our fund here and there and never counted it...then one day we got ambitious and started counting all our one dollar bills and WE HAD ENOUGH. So the next day we went and got her (yes its a her) the guy at Allans camera must have thought that we robbed a child cuz all we had was small bills! She is beautiful!
......Now if i only knew how to really use her......

6 comments:

  1. Ah! I'm so jealous! I've been wanting a cool camera like that forever! Ha ha, guess I'll have to keep saving my pennies! Oh.... the good times we will have with this camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so happy for you. It's a whole new world!! Enjoy bed buddy of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you are quite the champ already! I am just lucky to reap the benefits of this little beaut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey let's go take pictures on one of these sunny days! I don't know much about little perks of Nixon's, but as long as there are settings like "M," "P," "Av," etc I can show you how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super jealous! can't wait to see you play with your new baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see all the pictures on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete