Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Employee




Hi My name is Roy. I have recently been hired by coryandkatie.blogspot.com as their new editor in chief... Apparently one of their few followers (we'll call her midge)... would like a professional error free blog... I was around when the uproar came about, so I volunteered. They hired me on the spot. I don't have much of a resume, no credentials, references, or experience, but I hope you'll enjoy my twist on things... I would like to dedicate this post to the aforementioned "Midge."

Dear Midge

Don't like how they spell on their blog Midge?
Maybe I'll misspell stuff on your tall fridge...
Those magnetic letters get you all uptight
Cuz misspelin' stuf doesn't make you feal write.
Does that make you cringe, seein' those letters mixed up?
Does your hair start to singe, cause your face is burnin' up?
Are your fists in the air, cursin' me for writin' this? If so... I gotta say... mission accomplished.

Well that's my post, life is going good back at the ranch. Katie is feelin' good about her new employee (I just showed her my draft of this post). I hope I get a raise.
Roy-out

2 comments: